Brainstorm

Your nanobots are made to go inside the body. They fixed sick and damaged cells. Thousands of nanobots work together to find the bad cells and destroy them. You control your nanobots using a special helmet and gloves. 
Development of technology isn't necessarily right. This book reminded me this principle that we always should keep in mind.
After the end of the story, I couldn't understand what happened to the main character. But I found that I probably made wrong decisions and failed in preventing wrongdoing.
I want to try again and get better result.

Boon, A. (2015). Brainstorm. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

Comments

  1. That's interesting! I read Tornado Alley and take a wrong route,too.
    I agree with you.It is important to control our technology.We should discuss the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They fixed sick and damaged cells.
    Please check this sentence again carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The author of the book that you read is the same as the book I read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment